This Is What We’re Doing And This Is Why We’re Different
Out Focus At Aspireship
We’re doing everything wrong.
According to many.
- We don’t make people qualify to gain access to our training program.
- We don’t make them pledge their commitment to us or our hiring partners.
- We won’t certify candidates unless they prove their aptitude for the job.
- We designed projects to emulate the role so grads understand the job before they start interviewing.
Our hiring partners can be confident that the quality of our graduates is HIGH despite the lack of “SaaS experience.”
We help our grads. Period.
We give coaching and interview prep.
As a revenue leader who knows the importance of predictable revenue, it would be MUCH easier to:
- Ask candidates to share their income with us.
- Certify as many as possible so we have more grads to place.
- Only spend time with those committed to accepting a role with one of our hiring partners that ultimately make all of this possible.
And we’ve gotten PLENTY of advice to do that.
But that’s not what we’re doing.
Because we believe that focusing on getting candidates to the right outcome FOR THEM will lead to the right outcome for us as a business.
Christine Rogers – President & COO